A totally amazing full day adventure sailing, snorkeling and beach activities and relaxing on the beautiful Mahmya Island near hurghada for all ages. Starting from the Hurghada Marina and sailing towards the Mahmya Island. Buffet lunch, kids meal and Happy Hour with Free Wi-Fi all included. Come join the fun !
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Hurghada
- All transfers from and to your hotel in Hurghada
- Cruise yacht ticket and fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch served at the Island Restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Snorkeling guide assistance
- Service charges and taxes included in the price
- Personal expenses
Pick up from your resort in Hurghada for a fantastic day trip to Mahmya Island boarding one of Mahmya boats, and sail for around one hour to the picturesque island of Mahmya for your full day adventure. Once you have landed on the island, you are free to snorkel in the impressive coral heads scattered in the clear lagoon, you will have a choice of several activities and games to participate in including beach volleyball, football and wi-fi is provided in the lounge area. At midday day, you have the opportunity for a wonderful snorkeling adventure which will take you by boat to Sabina Reef to witness the colourful marine life underwater which the Red Sea is famous for. Snorkeling equipment is available at the Aqua Centre at Mahmya Island. A sumptuous midday buffet is included of a delicious mix of salads, rice, pasta, fish, chicken, fresh vegetables and fruits. A children’s meal of chicken nuggets, fries and ice cream is also provided. Water and Soft drinks are provided through lunch. There is a ‘Happy Hour’ at the bar where they offer a ‘buy one get one free’ drink system. Later on you will sail back from Maymya on Giftun Island to the Marina at Hurghada where you will be transferred back to your Hotel in Hurghada.
|Single||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Prices||$ 99||$ 85||$ 80||$ 75||$ 70||$ 69|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware