If your wish to explore the beautiful desert landscape and let someone else do the driving, then this spectacular tour by 4x4 Jeep Desert Safari from Hurghada at sunset is the perfect solution. What better way to spend an evening that to relax and enjoy a mix of activities including camel ride, quadrunner experience and dinner under the stars with the Bedouins.
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel
- All transfers by Jeep safari Toyota 4x4 WD
- Panorama view and Sunset attendance
- Professional Desert Safari Tour Guide
- Camel ride in the desert of Hurghada
- Motorbike- one for each person for about 1 hour
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All service charge and taxes are included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
At the noon time you will be picked up from your Hotel in Hurghada, Makadi Bay, Soma Bay, El Gouna and other resorts to start your incredible adventure by Jeep Safari 4x4 WD for a half day excursion into the desert, The vast expanses of desert behind the Red Sea are an action- packed adventure zones just waiting to be explored. On this trip you will try camel riding, sand sailing, and a visit a Bedouin village to meet local Bedouin people to see how they live a complete yet simple life, smoke a traditional hookah water pipe (hubbly bubbly), and experience driving the quadrunner inside the desert for about 1 hour. Enjoy a barbeque dinner under the stars after watching the sun go down with Bedouin dance and folkloric show in the Hurghada desert. Later on you will watch the stars by the night while driving back by the Jeep Safari 4x4 WD from the Bedouin Village to your Hotel in Hurghada.
|Price Per Person|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware