Day Trip from Hurghada to Cairo and Giza by Air
An exciting day from Hurghada to the Great Pyramids in Giza by flight, packed with the real history of Cairo dating through different periods including the Pharaonic era, Coptic and Islamic times. Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Museum, Coptic Cairo , Islamic old Cairo, Khan El Khalili famous Bazaar and old market in Cairo are amongst the many sites for you to explore.
At the early morning your tour manager from Memphis Tours will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by a modern air conditioned vehicle to Hurghada Airport for your air tours to Cairo from Hurghada. Arrive to Cairo domestic airport where you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, which is One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the Valley Temple facing the great sphinx. Lunch during tours included. And then you will have the opportunity to learn about ancient Egypt and its culture, you will be transferred to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits collection that now exceeds over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt. Continue your day trip to learn about the religious part of Egypt because you will have the chance to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the suspended church this basilica church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon the church became the center of the Christian Church of Egypt, afterwards you will be able to enjoy an evening of shopping at the Khan El Khalili famous Bazaar and old market in Cairo. Spend free time in Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo airport to fly back to Hurghada where you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada for an enjoyable overnight stay.
- Return flight from Hurghada
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of professional English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Pick up and return service from Hotel
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Current prices are valid through September 30th 2015.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi - Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Memphis Tour Representatives are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return and are responsible for any Visa assistance (where necessary ie: Jordan trips) along with answering any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Live Chat Consultants - A very quick and effective way to get answers quickly and efficiently is to consult one of our ‘Live Chat’ Consultants who are ready 24 hours a day, to answer any questions you may have. They are knowledgeable in English and can assist you quickly with enquiries such as bookings, tours, Airlines etc.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
Luxor - EgyptAir (Scheduled), Easyjet ( Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Sharm el Sheikh - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
Hurghada - Easyjet (Charter), Monarch (Charter)
More relaxed clothing in the Red Sea areas like Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh