Cairo & The Pyramids Day Trip from Hurghada by Air
An exciting day from Hurghada to the Great Pyramids in Giza by flight, packed with the real history of Cairo dating through different periods including the Pharaonic era, Coptic and Islamic times. Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Museum, Coptic Cairo , Islamic old Cairo, Khan El Khalili famous Bazaar and old market in Cairo are amongst the many sites for you to explore.
- Return flight from Hurghada
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Shopping through famous Bazaars
- Service of professional English Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water during the tour
- Pick up and return service from Hotel
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
At the early morning your tour manager from Memphis Tours will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by a modern air conditioned vehicle to Hurghada Airport for your air tours to Cairo from Hurghada. Arrive to Cairo domestic airport where you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, which is One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the Valley Temple facing the great sphinx. Lunch during tours included. And then you will have the opportunity to learn about ancient Egypt and its culture, you will be transferred to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiques that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibits collection that now exceeds over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt. Continue your day trip to learn about the religious part of Egypt because you will have the chance to visit the Christian heritage in Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the suspended church this basilica church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon the church became the center of the Christian Church of Egypt, afterwards you will be able to enjoy an evening of shopping at the Khan El Khalili famous Bazaar and old market in Cairo. Spend free time in Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo airport to fly back to Hurghada where you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada for an enjoyable overnight stay.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware