Definitely one of the best ways to spend an evening in Hurghada, is to see this spectacular and colourful evening of traditional Egyptian entertainment in the Alf Leila Wa Leila Show in Hurghada. A stunning mix of song, dance and stories for all the family.
- Pick up and return to your Hotel
- All transfers by air conditioned vehicle
- Show ticket and fees
- Bottled water and soft drink
- English speaking escort assistance
- Service charges and taxes included in the price
- Personal expenses
A Spectacular evening of Dance, Music, sound and lighting in this incredible and traditional evening of pure entertainment! Tonight you will go for amazing Arabian Night ‘Alf Leila Wa Leila’ (means ‘1001 Nights’),in a unique setting of oriental architecture of colorful domes, high pillars and towers, huge gates, fountains, marble paths, and the never ending fantasy of Egyptian charm. An informative evening where you will discover more about the life of the Pharaohs and Bedouins, and also about customs and traditions of the region. Alf Leila Wa Leila Hurghada is unique for its spacious theatre which can hold an audience of 2500 offering a breathtaking spectacle, depicting life in ancient Egypt and performed against a background of the Sphinxes and Temples of the Pharaohs.
After the sun goes down, Arabian tales and magic come alive with a spectacular ‘Sound- and Light Show’ telling Egypt's glorious history, with pulsating Egyptian music, horse show of Bedouin Knights presenting individual and group acrobatic games, and folklore dance performed in colourful costumes. Witness the many shows including the myth of Isis and Osiris, Sindbad on his flying carpet, The Slave Market, and The Oriental Marriage Ceremony. An absolutely unmissable show for the whole family. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel in Hurghada.
|Single||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Prices||$ 50||$ 35||$ 30||$ 25||$ 25||$ 20|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware