Snorkeling Trips to Mahmya Island Hurghada
This snorkeling tour to this protected ‘island paradise’, Mahmya Island near El Gouna in the Red Sea, Egypt is a haven for total relaxation for sun, sea and snorkeling. A lovely buffet lunch is included with boat transfer to and from Hurghada.
- Pick up and return service from your Hotel
- All transfers from and to your hotel
- Cruise yacht ticket and fees
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch served at the Island Restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Snorkeling guide assistance
- Service charges and taxes included in the price
- Personal expenses
Pick up from your resort in El Gouna for a fantastic day trip to Mahmya boarding one of two Mahmya boats, and sail for around one hour to the island, Mahmya Beach is on the southern shores of the Giftun Island National Park off the coast of Hurghada. Mahmya in Arabic means ‘Protected Area’. To protect the coral reef and its marine inhabitants, the boats moor at buoys off the pristine bay, and you will be taken to the shore by smaller boats. Once they have landed on the island, you are free to snorkel in the impressive coral heads scattered in the clear lagoon, have a walk along the sandy beach, take on other guests at beach volleyball, try scuba diving with the Diving Centre, or just relax on the pure white beach. Lunch can be enjoyed at the restaurant, with seafood and Italian specialties, and later in the day you can enjoy drinks at the bar and then sail back to the Marina where you will be met, assisted and transferred to your Hotel in El Gouna.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware