Luxor Overnight Trip from Cairo by Flight
An unbelievable 2 day exploration from Cairo to Luxor by flight to explore the wonders of Luxor, Upper Egypt, (known as the Egyptian open air Museum) for it’s sheer number of Tombs, Temples and sites. This full 2 day tour will give the visitor ample time to discover the Ancient monuments and culture of this vibrant region, including Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queen and much more to feast the eyes upon.
- Return flight from Cairo
- Tour to Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Shopping through Luxor’s famous Bazaar
- Service of private professional English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at a quality restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drink
- Pick up service from Hotel and return
- Accommodation in Luxor at 5 Star Hotel (Sonesta St.George)
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned mini-bus
- All services charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional Activities
Day 1 - Cairo to Luxor - East Bank Tours
Memphis Tours pick up from your hotel in Cairo by air-conditioned vehicle to Cairo Domestic Terminal at the Airport for your flight to Luxor. Once arrived in Luxor,you will be met by your personal expert Egyptologist Tour Guide and transported along the lovely Nile Corniche to the magnificent Karnak Temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “The Most Sacred of Places”. The Temple or more correctly, the complex of Temples, was built over two thousand years ago by generation after generation of Pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. After the tour you will enjoy lunch at a quality restaurant then accompanied by your Tour Guide to visit the majestic Luxor Temple sitting on the Nile in the heart of Luxor City, once linked to Karnak Temple by the spectacular ‘Avenue of Sphinx’ which is currently being reconstructed. and built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amun with some free time for shopping in Luxor (optional Market tour available). From there will be driven to your Hotel to check in for an overnight stay in Luxor. Lunch Included.
Day 2 - Luxor West Bank Tours - Return Cairo
Early morning relaxing breakfast at your Hotel in Luxor and then a highlight of your tour to the incredible West Bank resting place and home to many Ancients on The Nile River. An exploration of the huge twin statues known as the Colossi of Memnon by Amenhotep III, and then to the world famous Valley of the Kings, original burial site of the boy King Tutenkhamun where the magnificent Tombs were discovered carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the Pharaohs and have the opportunity to visit three Tombs.Continuing on to visit Hatshepsut’s Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive Temple was dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female Pharaoh, which rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs.
Then you will embark on a Felucca (traditional small sailing boat) to Banana Island on the Nile River. Lunch is included during the day at a quality restaurant. Transfer to Luxor Airport to fly back to Cairo and met by a company Representative in Cairo for transfer transferred to your hotel. Lunch Included.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware