A magnificent Tour to Sakkara Step Pyramid, also enjoy visiting the amazing Dahshur with its oldest Pyramids in the Egyptian history, the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid which are the most historical sites in Egypt.
- Pick up services and return
- All transfers by A/C vehicle
- Service of professional English-speaking tour guide
- Assistance during tours
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Lunch at quality restaurant
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Shopping tours through bazaars
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Morning time you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit to Sakkara that is part of Memphis's massive necropolis, and the burial site of the most ancient Pharaohs where you will see the first pyramids build in Egypt "Step Pyramid of King Djoser that was designed by Imhotep, the ancient Egyptian architect also you will visit the Teti Pyramid and tombs in Sakkara then you will be transferred to Dahshure Bent Pyramid & Red Pyramids which were founded by King Snefru – the founder of the Old Kingdom. Both Pyramids the Bent & the Red create the link between the Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the Pyramids of Giza. You will have lunch at good quality restaurant. Later on you will be driven to Meidum Pyramid which was founded by king Snefru as It was constructed as a step pyramid, and then later converted into the first true smooth-sided pyramid when the steps were filled in. Finally you will be escorted by your guide back to your hotel.
|Single||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Prices||$ 115||$ 80||$ 70||$ 65||$ 63||$ 60|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware