- Pick up and return service from your Hotel in Cairo
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to Wadi El Rayan natural protected area.
- English-speaking local Guide.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
At 5:00am your Tour Manager and driver will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo and transfer you to El Fayoum which is situated approximately 95 km from Cairo to enjoy a fascinating bird watching day tour. Fayoum Oasis is the prime location for bird watching in Egypt with birds migrating to Fayoum oasis for the lush plants and the waters of Lake Quarun, the largest saltwater lake in Egypt. Upon your arrival at Fayoum, you will be met by your local Tour Guide to start your tour watching the different species of birds at Lake Quaran, then drive towards Wadi El Rayan’s protected area to observe the pretty Wadi El Rayan waterfalls. Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, 42 metres below sea level which consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum. Then continue driving to Tunis village to enjoy watching other birds with an opportunity to enjoy a relaxing lunch in a good quality restaurant. Finally a visit the famous Pottery school in El Fayoum before driving back to your Hotel in Cairo.
|2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|Prices||$ 125||$ 95||$ 75|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware