No Upper Egyptian holiday would be complete without a visit to these two interesting and unique Temples on this day tour from Aswan. Kom Ombo Temple sits high on sandstone rocks and is dedicated to 2 ancient deities whilst Edfu Temple is renowned for its sheer size and the Falcon God Horus.
- Pickup and return service from your Hotel in Aswan
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist Guide during the tour
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant in Aswan
- Bottle water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo overlooking the River Nile and Edfu Temple which is considered to be the most preserved temple in Egypt. The first visit will be to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile. It differs from other Temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to a divinity: ‘Haroeris’ with his falcon head and ‘ Sobek ‘ with it’s crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in honor of these two deities, Sobek being known as the God of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Then Drive on to Edfu where you will visit the majestic Edfu Temple dedicated to Horus which is considered to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. Later on you will be driven back to your hotel in Aswan.
|Single||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Prices||$ 115||$ 85||$ 70||$ 55||$ 55||$ 50|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware