Kitchener's Island and Elephantine Island
Around 4:00 am
A day meant for sheer relaxation on this gentle trip on the Nile in Aswan to explore Kitchener’s Island and Elephantine Island, purely for taking a deep breath and enjoying the tranquil scenery. Kitchener’s Island (named after the British general Lord Kitchener), turned it into a garden full of plants and trees. Elephantine Island was aptly named because of the ivory trade many years ago
- Pickup and return service from your Hotel in Aswan
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist Guide during the tour
- Assistance of our personnel during the tour
- Felucca ride on the Nile during tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
Enjoy a fantastic excursion by a traditional Egyptian Felucca sailing boat to visit Kitchener’s Island and Elephantine Island in Aswan Egypt.In the year of 1899 lord Kitchener took the Island as a place where his campaign could rest, and called it the ‘Lord's House’. After his death, this island belonged to the ministry of agriculture. After this,sailing to Elephantine Island, aptly named as it was a major centre for the ivory trade and because the rocks on the island take the shape of the back of the Elephant. The island is considered a natural boundary between Egypt and Nubia.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware