- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Transfers between tours to and from Hotel in Abu Simbel
- Accommodation for 1 night at Seti Abu Simbel Resort Hotel on Breakfast
- Professional English-speaking Egyptologist Guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- Lunch during tours in Abu Simbel
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned 4x4 car
- Bottled water on board your vehicle
- All service charges and taxes
- Tipping to Guides, Boat Staff, Drivers
- Any extras not mentioned in the programme
Pick up in the morning from your hotel in Aswan around 03.00am by a Memphis Tours Representative and be transferred with your expert English speaking Tour Guide for your first full day of an exciting adventure Tour of the area around Lake Nasser. You will be driven by an air conditioned vehicle / 4X4 Jeep to an area known as Shoukan (about 20 minutes / 20 km by car from the city of Abu Simbel) Lunch will be served in the desert followed by a wonderful climb up the nearby mountain to watch the sunset over lake Nasser witnessing and listening the wildlife settling down for the night. The beauty of the area is panoramic with the opportunity to take some stunning photographs.Finally you will be transfered to the Temples at Abu Simbel to see the incredible Sound and Light Show, considered the best on in Egypt.After the show you will be transferred to your hotel Seti Abu Simbel in Abu Simbel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast at the Hotel in Abu simbel, your first stop of the day will be the Magnificent Sun Temples at Abu Simbel, designed by the Pharaoh Ramses II known as the ‘Great Builder’. Two Temples, that of Ramses II and his favoured wife Nefertari sit alongside each other on the edge of the Lake. In 1813, they were almost completely covered with sand then both Temples were moved in 1960 by the help of the Egyptian Government and UNESCO to avoid the rising waters of the Nile. Ramses II built the Temples mostly to honour himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at the Battle of Qadesh where his army defeated their enemies.The Nefertari Temple was built by Ramses II in honour of his favourite wife Queen Nefertari amongst another 200 wives and concubines.Finally transferred back to your air conditioned vehicle for the return journey to Aswan (approximately 3 hours).
|Single||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Prices||$ 825||$ 470||$ 425||$ 399||$ 375||$ 350|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware