Road to Egypt
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Road to Egypt is the most incredible journey over 14 days including international AirFare from UK along with the most luxurious accommodations throughout Egypt during your travels from the ancient past of the Pharaohs to modern luxury Nile cruising and Red Sea Resort. Discover the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Museums of Antiquities, the renowned Valley of the Kings, Luxor Temples, Nubian Culture, Aswan and the High Dam, then finally relaxation in one of the most trendy and fashionable resorts in the Red Sea.
- International Airfare London / Cairo - Cairo / London
- Domestic Airfare Cairo / Luxor - Hurghada / Cairo
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Met and assisted upon arrival and departure by Memphis Tours Representative at Airports
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All transfers by private deluxe air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast.
- Accommodation for 7 nights on board Luxury Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Red Sea at the Oberoi Resort Sahl Hashish on Breakfast basis
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple including the Solar Boat Museum
- Tour to Sakkara Pyramids
- Tour to Egyptian Museum including the Mummification Room
- Tour to Citadel Mosques and Old Islamic and Coptic Cairo
- Tour to Khan Khalili Old Bazaar
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples in Luxor.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned.
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- Free bottled water during all tours.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
Day 1: Fly London to Cairo - Welcome to Egypt
Road to Egypt Tour. Fly from London to Cairo where you will be met and assisted on arrival at Cairo International Airport by a Memphis Tours Representative who will sort out your entry Visa to Egypt and luggage, then transfer you in an air conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. Spend the afternoon and evening relaxing at the Hotel. If you wish, there is an optional tour of the Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids. Overnight at the Hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Gize Pyramids and Sakkara
Breakfast at your Hotel before meeting your Guide to head out for your exciting day in Cairo beginning with a tour of the Giza Pyramids next to the Hotel. Your Guide will show you around the huge structures of the Pyramids along with a tour of the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx, which guards the Giza Plateau. A visit to the Solar Boat Museum is included to view the preserved remains of a ceremonial boat buried with one of the Pharaohs and near the entrance to the Great Pyramid of Cheops. After leaving Giza you drive south toward Sakkara, which is about 20 kilometers outside of Cairo. There you will have a relaxing lunch then enter the Sakkara Pyramid field to see the Djoser’s Step Pyramid, which are older than the Pyramids at Giza, and the funerary Temple complex. Your Guide will then take you back to your Hotel to enjoy a restful evening.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Your second day of touring will start after enjoying breakfast at your Hotel. Your Guide will then accompany you to Downtown Cairo, where you will visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. Inside you will see thousands of antiquities from Ancient Egypt, including the famous contents of Tutankhamun’s Tomb. You will also enter the Mummification Room to view preserved remains of several of Egypt’s most famous Pharaohs. After the museum you will enjoy lunch on Le Pasha 1901, a cruise boat and restaurant anchored on the banks of the Nile. After lunch you will drive to Cairo’s Citadel to take in the stunning views over Cairo and tour Mohammed Ali Mosque, the largest which can be seen for many miles across the City, built by rulers of Egypt between the 13th and 19th centuries. The day will end in Old Islamic Cairo and have the opportunity go shopping and explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s 13th century Bazaar. In the evening,returning to your Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tour
After Breakfast at your Hotel in Cairo, you will be transferred by tour Tour representative to Cairo Domestic Terminal at the Airport to take your short flight to Luxor. On arrival in Luxor, you will be met by a Luxor representative to check in to your Nile Cruise. Once settled in you will enjoy a welcome drink and evening dinner. Overnight docking in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Nile Cruise Excursion to Edfu Temple
After breakfast on board, you will disembark with your Tour Guide to visit Edfu Temple. An awe inspiring Temple dedicated to the God Horus (falcon headed God) and one of the best preserved Temples along the Nile. Following this, lunch on board your Nile cruise boat and afternoon tea whilst sailing on to Aswan known as Nubian country sailing under the huge structure of Aswan Bridge considered the ‘Gateway to Nubia’.Time to relax in the evening with an optional chance to see the very exciting Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple, or just relax on board with evening dinner. overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7: Aswan Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 8: Nile Cruise Optional Tour to Abu Simbel
Breakfast on board your Nile cruise with free time to explore Aswan City and it’s colourful incense and spice market. Highly recommended is the optional tour to the Abu Simbel Temples. Driving from Aswan to Abu Simbel by a private air-conditioned vehicle or by flight. Arrive at Abu Simbel on Lake Nasser to be in awe of the huge structure of the Temple of Ramses II, dedicated to the four universal Gods Ptah, Re-Harakhte, Amun-Re, and to Ramesses II. The second temple is dedicated to the beloved wife of Ramesses, Nefertari. Other optional tours are available in Aswan such as the Nubian Museum, Nubian Villages, St. Simeon’s monastery, Kitchener’s Island, Tombs of the Nobles, and Aswan Market. Lunch and free leisure time in Aswan. Dinner on board and Overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 9: Nile Cruise Tour to Kom Ombo Temple
Day 10: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 11: Luxor to Sahl Hasheesh Red Sea, Oberoi Hotel
After final breakfast onboard your Nile Cruise, you will disembark, then your Memphis Representative will escort you in an air conditioned comfortable vehicle for your transfer from Luxor to Sahl Hashish on the Red Sea ( approximately 3 hours by road). Enjoy the views en route before arrival. Your Resort at Sahl Hashish is renowned for it’s luxury and haven for peace and quiet, situated in a very delightful location away from the bustling Hurghada. Once arrived, you will check in for a nice relaxing afternoon to rest, pamper yourself at the spas or walk and discover the resort, Red Sea and what’s on locally. There are many activities within the Hotel including gym, spas, cookery classes, yoga and more. You will be allocated a deluxe rooms at your hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 12: The Oberoi Hotel - Red Sea Optional Tours
A full day of relaxation at this peaceful upmarket resort with many things to do in and around the Hotel as well as optional tours. You can opt for diving and snorkeling experiences ( famous in the Red Sea), to canyon and cave adventures out in the sandy desert region. Jeep Safaris and Quad Biking tours are available during the daytime. A highly recommended evening excursion is into Hurghada to see the A Spectacular evening of Dance, Music, sound and lighting in this incredible and traditional evening of pure entertainment! Tonight you will go for amazing Arabian Night ‘Alf Leila Wa Leila’ (means ‘1001 Nights’),in a unique setting of oriental architecture of high pillars and towers, Temple and monument reconstructions, fountains, and the never ending fantasy of Egyptian charm. An informative evening where you will discover more about the life of the Pharaohs and Bedouins, and also about customs and traditions of the region. Overnight at your Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh Hotel.
Day 13: The Oberoi Hotel - Red Sea Optional Tours
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware