Cairo, The Nile & Hurghada from UK
A delightful opportunity to discover three regions of Egypt on this Cairo, The Nile and Hurghada Red Sea adventure including International Airfare. Starting with 2 types of Ancient History in Cairo of the Pharaonic era with the Pyramids and Old Coptic Cairo, moving to colourful Nubian Aswan with tours included, then sailing down the Nile with Temples enroute to arrive in Ancient Luxor for tours of Valley of the Kings and Karnak / Luxor Temples, then ending in the beautiful Red Sea resort of Hurghada famous for its diving activities.
- International Airfare return London to Cairo
- Visa Entry to Egypt
- Internal flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Hurghada to Cairo
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departures at all Airports from our Representatives
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by private deluxe air condition vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a Cairo hotel on breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights aboard 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 2 nights at hotel in Hurghada on breakfast basis
- Tours to the Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tours to Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tours to visit Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
- Tours to visit Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
- Tours to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tours to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- Lunch Meals during tours in Cairo
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Applicable taxes for Nile cruise and hotels included in the price.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- Optional Activities.
- Personal spending.
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise Crew
Day 1: London to Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Fly London to Cairo. Welcome to Egypt. You will be met and assisted at Cairo International Airport by a memphis Tours Representative who will transfer you to your Hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at the Hotel, your Representative will assist you with a smooth check in and give you a detailed information concerning your pick up times. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids and Cairo Museum
Breakfast at your Hotel in Cairo and then you will be picked up by your personal expert English speaking Tour Guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx at the Valley Temple facing the great statue. Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant, then Continue to visit the world-renowned Egyptian Museum in Cairo that was built in neo-classical style and designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum's vast collection of over 120,000 artifacts ranges from pre-dynastic era, through the Pharaonic era to the Greco-Roman period of Egypt. Amongst the most famous items which you may see are the funerary treasures of the child King Tutankhamun, the colossal statues of the heretic king, Akhenaten, and the only surviving image of Khufu, creator of Egypt's Great Pyramid. Later on you will be driven back to your Hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
A Tour Guide will meet & greet you at Aswan Airport where you will be transferred by a private A/C vehicle for a tour to visit the Aswan High Dam which was built in the 1960’s to provide the much needed electricity and irrigation for the country. Nubia, the area that was flooded, experienced the biggest and most thorough archaeological excavations that Egypt has ever known. Then we go to see the ‘Unfinished Obelisk’ which still lay in the granite quarries which provided ancient Egypt with building materials. It would have been the largest piece of stone ever handled but when a crack was discovered it was abandoned where it was being hewn. Cross by boat to Angilika Island, to see the Temple of Isis at Philae which is one of the Nubian Temples rescued before the High Dam was built. Enjoy Philae’s long colonnades, towers and reliefs which include the last surviving hieroglyphic and demotic inscriptions in Egypt. Next you will embark on your Nile Cruise boat with time to explore the City of Aswan with dinner on board and overnight stay in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Breakfast on board the Nile Cruise before Sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple shared by two Gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo ( the only Temple shared by two Gods in Egypt). Lunch and afternoon tea on board whilst sailing on to edfu. On arrival at Edfu, your Tour Guide will escort you to Edfu Temple by a Kalesh ride ( horse and carriage) for an exploration of the huge Ptolemaic Temple of Horus at Edfu, which is the most complete and best preserved of the Egyptian Temples, consisting of many columns, halls, chambers and chapels. Two statues of Horus flank the twin towered entrance gate; and inside, one of the interesting inscriptions lists the titles of books (scrolls) held in the library Dinner on board and overnight on your Nile Cruise Ship in Edfu.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Enjoy your breakfast on board your Nile cruise ship while sailing to Luxor with lunch on board the vessel, then you will be guided for a wonderful exploration of the East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to Karnak Temple the world's largest ancient religious site. The hypostyle hall with its colossal granite columns is one of Egypt’s famous landmarks. There will be free time to explore the different parts of the huge complex built during the reigns of various Pharaohs. Then you will be transferred to the majestic Luxor Temple which built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the God Amun. Lunch is provided through the day tours.Following lunch, you will be taken over to the West Bank of Luxor to explore West Bank of the River Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings (the original resting place of the world famous boy King Tutankhamun), and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (the only Female Pharaoh) at El Deir EL Bahari and the two towering statues of the Colossi of Memnon.(The three tombs visited are determined by the Egyptian Government as to preserve them from the large flow of visitors, therefore are rotated throughout the year and cannot be confirmed as to which tombs prior to your visit).
*Please Note: There is an additional Charge to enter the Tombs of King Tutankhamun and Ramses VI. After the tours you will return to your Nile Cruise for an overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Luxor to Hurghada Red Sea
After breakfast, you willl disembark your Nile cruise and be transferred by air conditioned vehicle to Hurghada (approximately 5 hours). On arrival you will be checked in to your Hotel for a relaxing overnight stay and free time to explore the area.
Day 7: Hurghada Red Sea Optional Excursions
Today you are free to relax either on the beach or by the pool at your Hotel. There are many exciting optional tours to choose from including diving and snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat tour, Giftun Island sailing, or Bedouin Safari adventure by 4x4 Jeeps and quad bikes. Overnight at your Hotel in Hurghada.
Day 8: Fly Hurghada to Cairo - Fly Back to London
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at your Hotel before being transferred to Hurghada International Airport to Cairo International Airport for your flight back to London, UK.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware