- Met and assisted on arrival and departure at Luxor Airport by our Representative
- Accommodation for 5 Nights aboard Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise on full board basis
- All transfers by a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with bottled water
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Tours to Karnak temple and Luxor Museum
- Tours to Luxor Temple
- Tours to Valley of the Kings in Luxor
- Tour to Dendera Temple at Qena
- Tours to Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of memnon
- Tour to Edfu Temple
- Tour to High Dam
- Tour to Philae Temple
- Applicable taxes for the Nile cruise included in the price.
- International Airfare
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal spending money
- Tipping for Guide, Nile Cruise Crew and drivers
Day 1: Arrive Luxor - Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise
Day 2: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours - Sail to Dendera Temple
Day 3: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 4: Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise - Tour to Edfu Temple
Day 5: Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise - Aswan Sightseeing
Day 6: Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise - Disembarkation
- Oberoi Zahra Nile Cruise
|Double||$ 1595||$ 1745|
|Single||$ 2445||$ 2750|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment.
- Children Policy - Children under the age of seven (7) are not allowed. Children must occupy a separate cabin which will be charged at the normal rate.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Food and drinks - Nile Cruise Boats offer lunch on arrival and breakfast on your departure. On board, all meals are included along with certain drinks. Alcoholic drinks served at the bar and restaurants are at an additional cost
- Excursions - Included are the sites enroute including Luxor: Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon,along the Nile to Aswan including Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.In Aswan,High Dam, Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware