Luxury Egypt and Dahabiya Nile Cruise
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure at all Airports and Road Transfers
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- Assistance from our Memphis Tours Representatives at all locations
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Internal domestic airfares from Cairo/ Luxor/ Aswan/ Cairo
- Accommodation for 4 Nights on board Dahabiya Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 Nights at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo on Breakfast Basis
- Accommodation for 1 Night at Winter Palace Hotel Luxor on Breakfast Basis
- Accommodation for 1 Night at Old Cataract Hotel Aswan on breakfast Basis
- English speaking Expert Tour Guide during your tours.
- Sightseeing visit to historical places as per itinerary
- Tours to Temples, Tombs and Markets as per Dahabeya Sailing
- Tours to West Bank Valley of the Kings/ Hatshepsut Temple/ Colossi of memnon Luxor
- Tours to Pyramids, Museum, Coptic Cairo and Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Tours to East Bank Karnak and Luxor Temples Luxor
- Visit to the Temples Edfu and Kom Ombo
- Tour of Sound & Light Show at Philae Temple in Aswan
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- Free bottled water during all tours.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 60 min local calls / 10 min. international calls.
- International airfare to Egypt
- Personal spendings
- Optional excursions
Please Note* There is an opportunity to extend this itinerary further by adding extra days from Luxor to the Red Sea Resort of Sahl Hasheesh, a luxury 5 Star resort with top class Hotels.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Sofitel Winter Palace
Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing - Dahabeya Nile Cruise
Day 5: Dahabeya Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tours
Day 8: Dahabiya Nile Cruise - Old Cataract Aswan
Day 9: Abu Simbel Optional Tour - Fly to Cairo
Day 10: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware