Cairo and The Nile Luxury Tour
Every Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Experience the splendours of Egypt on this 8 day luxury tour to Egypt staying at the luxury 5 Star Four Seasons Hotel at the First Residence in Cairo with tours to the spectacular Pyramids and Cairo main sights, then fly to Luxor to sail down the Nile either on the Classic Style Sonesta St George Nile Cruise or the elegant MS Mayfair Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan which will take you back through history whilst visiting Temples and Tombs.
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle with Free WIFI.
- Domestic flights from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard Nile Cruise Luxor to Aswan on full board basis
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley Temple.
- Tour to Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor temples on East bank of the Nile.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon on West bank of the Nile.
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam, Temple of Philae and Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- All sightseeing tours between Luxor and Aswan to join small- group tours.
- Lunch at The Mena House Hotel Giza
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- English speaking Guide in Giza/ Cairo/ Aswan/ Luxor.
- Bottled water during tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- International airfare.
- Personal spendings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Luxor Nile cruise Tours
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 6: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Optional Abu Simbel Tour - Fly Aswan to Cairo
Day 8: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware