Egypt Private Family Tour
Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun
Family holidays are meant to be fun! On this 8 day Egypt Private Tour the children will simply adore discovering the amazing Ancient sites of Egypt, be awe struck at the sheer size of the Pyramids, have fun on Camels, explore colourful Bazaars, Tutankhamun’s Mask, River Nile Cruise and more. Your own private guide will ensure that the children are fully informed and make their adventure unforgettable! Staying at the best 5 star Hotels and Nile Cruise Boat, time for the adults to also relax and enjoy.
- Meet and Greet service at all arrival and departure points throughout your stay
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned
- Expert English Speaking Tour Guides at every location
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo
- Accommodation for 4 nights in a Cairo Hotel on Breakfast Basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile Cruise Aswan - Luxor on full board basis
- Tour to the Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids
- Tours to the Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Tours to the Pharaonic Village, The Citadel of Saladin and Old Coptic Cairo
- All Nile cruise shore excursions with a private tour guide
- Tours to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple in Aswan
- Tours to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples enroute Nile Cruise
- Tours to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of memnon West Bank Luxor
- Tours to Karnak and Luxor Temples East Bank Luxor
- Tour on an evening Nile Cruise with Dinner in Cairo
- Bottled water on all excursions and transfers by road
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- Applicable taxes for all Hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- Loan of a mobile phone or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device from the length of your trip (30 minutes local calling/5 minutes international included.
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spending.
- Optional excursions
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew.
Day 01: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
You will be met at Cairo International Airport by our Memphis Tours Representative, who will accompany you and your family by air conditioned vehicle to your Hotel for check-in and a free welcome drink. There you will be introduced to your Tour Manager,who will explain what to expect on holiday. Your Throughout your holiday, in addition to our Representatives, you will be accompanied by several personal English-speaking Tour Guides who have been chosen for their expertise and family friendliness at each of the areas you are visiting. After check-in you are free to spend the rest of the day/evening at your leisure. In the evening, you will be treated to the Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids which the children will thoroughly enjoy seeing the Pyramids all lit up for the first time.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
After breakfast at your Hotel in Cairo, your Private Tour Guide will collect you and your family for a fun filled day in Cairo. Starting at the famous Pyramids at Giza where the children can explore these amazing structures from the outside and within. Optional Camel rides are well worth considering with your camels leading you down towards the famous Sphinx who was known as the ‘Protector’ of the Pharaohs buried within their tombs. Lunch is provided at a local restaurant before moving on the explore the world renowned Egyptian Museum of Antiquities.which was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. Here, the children will be enthralled at the sheer size of some exhibits with a collection now of over 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-Roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the boy King Tutankhamun, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess’s with an option visit to the Mummification Room in the Museum (extra charge on spot) where you can learn about the great art of mummification in ancient Egypt. Later on you will be transferred back to your Hotel for an overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 03: Pharaonic Village and Old Coptic Cairo
Breakfast at the Hotel before heading off with your private Tour Guide for another exciting full day in Cairo. First stop is a wonderful experience for the children at Dr.Ragab’s Pharaonic Village’ Here, the children get the opportunity to really enjoy the feel of ancient Egyptian life. Barges will take the family on a water exploration through a series of canals where you will see actors and actresses recreate Pharaonic history from Pharaoh’s to fisherman, potters and slaves. Interactive museums small Amusement Park, Arts and Crafts Centre and Cafe are all inside. Guaranteed fun for the kids! Following this, lunch will be provided before moving on the incredible landmark known as the Citadel of Saladin and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed and built in Turkish style and very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey.This magnificent structure is built at a very high point overlooking Old Cairo with spectacular views across the City as far as the Pyramids. It also hosts some very interesting Museums for the children to explore such as the Police, Military, Old Islamic Cairo, and old and modern history of Egypt. There are also many outdoor displays of original tanks and aircrafts dating back to the 2nd World War and Israeli War. You will over the panoramic views from the high interior walls of the Citadel. Move on to visit the Christian heritage in Old Coptic Cairo including some of the early religious monuments of the city such as the Hanging Church or the suspended church this basilica church was named for its location on top of the south gate of the Fortress of Babylon the church became the centre of the Christian Church of Egypt. Finally, your day tour will finish at the Old Bazaar of Khan Khalili, one of the best shopping spots for tourists with a huge range of goods and souvenirs for the family to enjoy looking at and taking home some memorable gifts Transfer back to your Hotel in Cairo for an overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 04: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
Today after an Early breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo Airport Domestic Terminal for your flight to Aswan (approximately 1 hour). On arrival in Aswan, you and your family will be greeted by your Memphis Tours Representative then transferred to embark and check in to your Nile Cruise Boat in Aswan. After check in, you and your family will enjoy lunch, then be introduced to your private Aswan Tour Guide and escorted for a wonderful afternoon of fascinating tours in Colourful Nubian Aswan. First stop will be the famous Aswan High Dam, built in the 1960’s to provide the much needed electricity and irrigation for the country. Nubia, the area that was flooded, experienced the biggest and most thorough archaeological excavations that Egypt has ever known. Then we go to see the ‘Unfinished Obelisk’ which still lies in the granite quarries which provided ancient Egypt with building materials. It would have been the largest piece of stone ever handled but when a crack was discovered it was abandoned where it was being hewn. Cross by boat to Angilika Island, to see the Temple of Isis at Philae which is one of the Nubian Temples rescued before the High Dam was built. Enjoy Philae’s long colonnades, towers and reliefs which include the last surviving hieroglyphic and demotic inscriptions in Egypt. . Free time in the evening (if not late arrival),to explore Aswan City and Market, or take the optional Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Breakfast on board whilst sailing under the spectacular Aswan Bridge which the kids will love. Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo with your private Tour Guide to see the famous home of the two Gods Sobek ( the crocodile God of fertility), and the falcon God Haroeris, also known as Horus the Elder,(the Good Sister, a special form of Hathor). Lunch whilst sailing on to Edfu Temple. An awe inspiring Temple dedicated to the God Horus (falcon headed God) and one of the best preserved Temples along the Nile. Following this, afternoon tea on the sundeck whilst taking in all the tranquil views along the Nile before arriving at Esna Lock, the huge lock with all of the Cruise Boats have to pass through. Make sure you and the children have fun watching the local boatmen frantically rowing towards the Cruises to sell their wares to the passing tourists by hurling the goods up to them on the decks hoping for a quick sale! Arrival Luxor with dinner on board and overnight in Luxor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
After breakfast on your Nile cruise, your private Luxor Tour Guide will escort you for what is considered the most famous site in Egypt after the Pyramids.,The West Bank of Luxor, site of the most famous archeological digs in history, the Valley of the Kings. Visit the impressive colonnaded and terraced Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri, which was built into a high cliff face and has graphics telling the story of Hatshepsut’s expeditions to the mysterious land of Punt. Then you go to the Valley of the Kings to see a selection of the beautifully decorated rock-cut tombs, many of which still display vibrant colour and breathtaking detail of deities and scenes from the Book of the Underworld. The most visited tombs have walkways and electric lighting, and the internal walls are protected by glass.(The 3 tombs you will visit are determined by the Government due to protecting the area and footpaths around and within the tombs). Passing by the huge twin statues known as the Colossi of Memnon for about 15 minutes.Back to your Nile Cruise for lunch with an afternoon tour of the East Bank in Luxor to visit Karnak Temple, the world's largest ancient religious site. The hypostyle hall with its colossal granite columns is one of Egypt’s infamous landmarks, then moving to Luxor Temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals that was dedicated to the Gods.The famous Avenue of Sphinx used to connect the two Temples of Luxor and Karnak but over time the statues were eroded. The Government are now reconstructing the Avenue to it’s former glory and completion is all but finished. Finally on to Luxor Temple which sits at the heart of Luxor City with an Ancient Mosque from the early Islamic Period within the walls. Overnight in Luxor with free time to explore or take an optional tour into Luxor City by Kallesh (horse and carriage) to discover the local area and Market, or a Felucca ride across the River Nile. There is also the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple as a further optional tour.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07: Fly to Cairo - Dinner Cruise and Show
Enjoy breakfast on board before disembarking around midday for your transfer to Luxor Airport for the flight back to Cairo. Your Memphis Tours Representative will be on hand to assist you. On arrival at Cairo Airport, you will be met and transferred to your Hotel in Cairo. The rest of the day at leisure to relax with the family before an exciting evening view of ‘Cairo by Night’ on a lovely Cairo dinner nile cruise boat sailing with sumptuous dinner and entertainment programme with a local belly dancer and traditional Egyptian music and song. Make sure the children spot the famous illuminated Cairo Tower! Transfer back to your Hotel for a final evenings rest.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner Cruise
Day 08: Cairo - Fly Back Home
Breakfast at the Hotel with some free leisure time before being transferred back to Cairo International Airport for your flight home.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware