- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departures at all Airports from our Representatives
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Hurghada to Cairo by Egyptair.
- All transfers by private deluxe air condition vehicle with Free WIFI
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay and excursions
- Expert English speaking Tour Guides
- Accommodation for 2 Nights at 5 star hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Accommodation for 2 Nights aboard 5 star Nile Cruise on full board Basis
- Accommodation for 3 Nights Accommodation in Hurghada Hotel on breakfast basis
- All Entrance Fees with included tours and sights
- Tour to Cairo Pyramids / Sphinx / Museum / Khan Khalili Bazaar - Cairo
- Tour to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae - Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo Temple - En Route Nile
- Tour to Edfu Temple - en Route Nile
- Tour to Valley of the Kings / Hatshepsut Temple / Colossi of Memnon - Luxor
- Tour of Karnak temple - Luxor
- Bottled water during the road and the tour
Lunch meal during tours in Cairo.
- Road Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada
- Tour to bedouin Encampment / 4X4 Jeep / Camel Ride - Hurghada
- Transfer to Hurghada Airport from Hotel in Hurghada
- All Taxes and Surcharges for Hotels, Nile Cruise and transportations
- 30 minutes of local calling (3 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Flights
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal Spending Money
- Tipping to Guides, Hotel and Nile Cruise Staff
Day 1: Arrival Cairo - Welcome to land of the Pharaoh’s
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Family Nile Cruise Tours
Day 4: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise - Transfer to Hurghada Red Sea
Day 6: Hurghada Red Sea - Bedouin Desert Adventure
Day 7: Hurghada Red Sea Optional Excursions
Day 8: Fly Hurghada to Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Mövenpick Resort Hurghada
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware