A ‘wow’ of a package in this 12 day Vacation to Egypt enjoying Cairo Nile Cruise Red Sea Hurghada by Air and Train. A unique opportunity to see all of Egypt’s sights both Ancient and New with the Pharaonic wonders of Cairo’s Pyramids, Museum and more. Then travelling overnight by train to Aswan from Cairo for a Nile Cruise sailing journey to Luxor with Temples en route. Move to Hurghada for a relaxing 5 days on the Red Sea beaches.
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Domestic flight tickets from Hurghada to Cairo,by Egyptair.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at a Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- Accommodation for 1 night aboard Sleeper Train on half board basis.
- Accommodation for 1 night at an Aswan Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 4 nights at an Hurghada Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo as mentioned are Private tours.
- Day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Sakkara and Memphis.
- Day tour to Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel and Old Cairo
- All shore excursions as mentioned will join small group tours whilst cruising
- Day tour to the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae
- Day tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- Day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Day tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Desert Safari tour by jeep 4x4 from Hurghada with barbeque dinner and drinks
- Cruise and snorkeling equipment in Hurghada
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Bottled water during the tours
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- Loan of a mobile phone or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device from the length of your trip (30 minutes local calling/5 minutes international included
- International Airfare.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spendings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise Crew.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Giza Pyramids and Sakkara
An optional evening tour to attend the fabulous Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids is available or you may wish to enjoy an evening on a luxurious Nile cruise ship for dinner, belly dance and oriental show for 2 hours then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3: Cairo Tours - Sleeper Train to Aswan
Please note* There is an additional charge for the Mummies Room at the Museum of Antiquities. Please speak with your tour guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
Day 4: Aswan to Abu Simbel Optional Tour
Day 5: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 8: Luxor Nile Cruise - Transfer to Hurghada Red Sea
Day 9: Hurghada, Red Sea Snorkeling Tour
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 10: Hurghada Desert Safari Tour
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 11: Optional Egyptian Cultural Show
Day 12: Fly Hurghada to Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick Aswan Resort
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Mövenpick Resort Hurghada
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 965||$ 1150|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 1035||$ 1195|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 1595||$ 1845|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware