Cairo & The Nile Tour
Our Cairo and The Nile tour will give you an incredible journey of the Ancient pharaonic civilization through Egypt for 7 days covering the ancient Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, Egyptian Museum and more in Cairo. Move on to colourful Nubian Aswan to cruise down the tranquil Nile aboard a 5-star Nile Cruise with temples en route to reach Luxor with it’s world renowned archaeological site of the Valley of the Kings, Luxor and Karnak Temples and other fascinating sites.
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departures at all Airports from our Representatives
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by private deluxe air condition vehicle with Free WIFI
- Accommodation for 3 night at 5 star hotel in Cairo on Breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights aboard 5 star Nile cruise on full board basis
- Tour to Pyramids and Sphinx, Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Tour to Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursions to visit Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
- Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Excursions to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Applicable taxes for hotel and Nile cruise included in the price.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- International Airfare to Egypt
- Visa Entry to Egypt
- Any Optional Tours
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Giza Pyramids and Cairo Museum
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Aswan - Nile Cruise Tour
Day 4: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 5: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 6: Fly Luxor to Cairo
Day 7: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware