Pyramids, The Nile & Sharm El Sheikh is a wonderful 10-day Egypt Tour which includes Cairo, Nile Cruise and Sharm El Sheikh Resort. The sites of Cairo’s main attractions including Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx and Egyptian Museum then a delightful experience of a deluxe Nile cruise vessel and fascinating insight into the Ancient history of Upper Egypt in Luxor and Aswan with tours to the Valley of the Kings. A delightful location at the Red Sea awaits you at Sharm El Sheikh with many superb optional Excursions offered close by.
- Meet and assisted at Cairo Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at 5-star Hotel in Cairo on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- Accommodation for 1 night in 5-star hotel in Aswan with bed and buffet breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5-star Nile cruise on full board basis.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at a 5- star hotel in Sharm El Sheikh Resort with breakfast.
- Domestic flight tickets Cairo to Aswan, Luxor to Sharm & Sharm to Cairo, by EgyptAir.
- Tours to Pyramids, Sphinx, the Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum and Coptic Churches.
- Tours to Karnak and Luxor Temples East Bank Luxor.
- Tours to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Tours to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
- Tours to the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae in Aswan.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Nile Cruise tours as mentioned (sharing memphis tours group)
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza.
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile Cruise included in the price.
- Free Bottled water during the tours.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- International airfare.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spendings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Please Note* There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids and also the Solar Boat Museum. Also an additional charge to enter the Mummies Room at the Museum.Please speak with your tour guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
Day 3: Fly to Aswan - Abu Simbel Optional Tour
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 6: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 7: Luxor Nile Cruise - Fly to Sharm El Sheikh
Day 8: Sharm El Shiekh Optional Excursions
Day 9: Sharm El Shiekh Optional Excursions
Day 10: Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Mövenpick Aswan Resort
- MS Moevenpick Royal Lili Cruise
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort Sharm
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 999||$ 1100|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 1050||$ 1145|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 1415||$ 1515|
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Sofitel Legend Old Cataract Aswan
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 1255||$ 1350|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 1275||$ 1395|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 1695||$ 1795|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware