Cairo & Nile Cruise Round Trip
Every Sunday & Monday
The opportunity to totally relax on this Cairo and Nile Cruise round trip for 10 day tour to Egypt enjoying a Nile Cruise sailing experience along the beautiful River Nile on board Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise and discovering Cairo. Explore the Ancient Pyramids of Egypt and more before flying down to Luxor to embark on your Egypt Nile cruise for sailing to Aswan via Temples enroute and return sailing. Enjoy the colourful Nubian Aswan then returning along the Nile to Luxor with tours of the famous Valley of the Kings and Temples. An incredible 10 day journey in Egypt through time.
- Met and assisted at Cairo airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 nights at a Cairo Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- Accommodation for 6 nights on board Nile cruise round trip Luxor to Luxor on full board.
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo- Luxor -Cairo
- Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple, Egyptian Museum.
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut temple and colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples en route.
- Tour to the High Dam, Temple of Philae and Unfinished Obelisk.
- All sightseeing tours between Luxor and Aswan to join small- group tours
- Lunch meal during tours in Cairo.
- Bottled water during the road and the tour.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during all tours.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- 30 minutes of local calling (3 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International airfare.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spendings.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides and Nile Cruise crew.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Nile Cruise Round Trip
Day 4: Edfu Temple - Sail to Kom Ombo
Day 5: Aswan Nile Cruise Tour
Day 6: Aswan to Abu Simbel Optional Tour
Day 7: Sail to Kom Ombo Temple - Sail to Esna
Day 8: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 9: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours - Fly to Cairo
Day 10: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware