Cairo, Luxor and Sharm Adventure
- Being met with assistance at Cairo airport upon arrival and departure by our representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Interior flights from Luxor to Sharm & Sharm to Cairo
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night on board Sleeper train Cairo to Luxor on half board basis
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo & Luxor as mentioned are Private tours.
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple
- Tour to Valley of the Kings , Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo & Luxor
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- 1 day diving, 2 dives with lunch, bottled water and soft drink.
- Diving equipment.
- English speaking tour guide in Cairo/ Luxor.
- Bottled water during tours
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Applicable taxes for all hotels and Nile cruise included in the price.
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spending.
- Optional excursions.
Day 1 : Arrival Cairo - Welcome
Day 2 : Cairo Sightseeing - Train to Luxor
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 : Valley of the Kings & Luxor Tours
Day 4: Fly Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh - Red Sea
Day 5: Sharm El Sheikh Diving Trip
After breakfast, enjoy diving in the Red Sea and watching the amazing under water rare coral reefs including two dives per day, diving guide, diving equipment, lunch on your diving boat. Non divers can also enjoy intro diving and snorkeling along the beautiful barrier reefs. Sharm El Sheikh is a great location for both learners and experienced divers. The Red Sea harbours numerous marine species found nowhere else on the planet, with an endless array of colourful corals, caves and islands.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6: Sharm El Sheikh Optional Adventure
After breakfast, enjoy an array of optional activities for all. There are desert trips to the surrounding areas including quad bike adventures, 4X4 Jeep Safaris, a day or evening with the Bedouins to explore their fascinating and ancient traditions of desert life. If you wish to stay more central but would still like to find an activity, there are glass bottom boats and Island boat tours available throughout the day. Please speak to your Memphis Tour Guide for information and bookings.
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh Optional Tours
A further day of either relaxation or many other optional excursions available through your Tour Guide. Recommended is a wonderful scenic adventure back to Biblical times to the Sinai Mountains so visit St. Catherine’s Monastery and the famous Mount Moses where Moses was said to have received the Ten Commandments, Breathtaking views and a wonderful photo opportunity to capture magical views for your album.
Day 8: Colored Canyon Optional Tour
After breakfast enjoy your day at leisure, to relax, swim soak up the sun or take an optional tour to the Coloured Canyon, one of Sinai’s natural wonders. Take a walk between the dramatic sandstone canyon walls streaked with yellows, purples, reds, magentas and gold, making you feel as though you are in a spectacular colouring book. In certain places the canyon walls reach up to 40 meters.
Day 9: Fly Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo
Day 10: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware