Cairo, Alexandria and Oasis Desert Adventure
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights at a Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 night in Alexandria Hotel on Breakfast Basis
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Jeep safari Toyota land cruiser
- Expert certified driver.
- cooker for more than 2 jeeps.
- Small kitchen with utensils .
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Soft drinks and mineral water.(only on road and out of Hotels and Restaurants)
- Tents and shades .
- All meals (start from lunch and ending with lunch).
- First aid.
- Two nights at Siwa Hotel Camp on half board basis.
- One nights at Bahariya on half board basis.
- One night at White Desert on full board basis.
- International airfare to Egypt.
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Personal gear such as hats,sun glasses, jackets, walking shoes
- Any extras in Hotels and Restaurants
- Personal spending.
- Optional excursions.
- Tipping for Guides, Drivers, Hotel Staff
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
Day 3: Cairo to Alexandria / Sightseeing
Meals : Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Alexandria to El Alamein - Siwa Oasis
Day 5: Siwa Oasis - Bier Wahed
Day 6: Siwa to Bahariya Oasis.
Day 7:Bahariya Oasis, Crystal Mountain, White Desert
Day 8: New and Old White Deserts - Cairo
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware