Lake Cruise and The Nile Tour
Every Monday From MAY to SEPT 2017
Lake Cruise and The Nile Tour is an unusual combination of both the River Nile and Lake Nasser on a special offer Nile and Lake Cruises visiting sites not often discovered in Upper Egypt. This 10 day vacation allows you the time to explore the ‘off the beaten track’ Nubian Temples of Lake Nasser, along with the lovely sites in Colourful Nubian Aswan with the High Dam and more. Nile cruising included Temples enroute along with the renowned archeological sites in Luxor at the Valley of the Kings, Temples, and other sites.
- Met and assisted at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure by a Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel
- All tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Road transfer in an air conditioned vehicle (water included) from Aswan to Luxor.
- Internal flight tickets from Aswan to Abu Simbel.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board Nile Cruise on full board basis.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Lake Nasser Cruise on full board basis.
- Accommodation for 2 night in Luxor Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- All shore excursions as mentioned will join small group tours.
- Tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae.
- Tour to the Temples of Abu Simbel.
- Tour to the Temples of Amada and Derr.
- Tour to Tomb of Penout.
- Tour to Wadi El Seboua and Temples
- Tour to the Kalabsha Temple, Beit El Wali, Kiosk of Kertassi.
- Lunch meals during tour in Luxor
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- Applicable taxes for all Hotels and Nile cruises included in the price.
- International Airfare
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Personal spending.
- Optional excursions
- Tipping to Cruise crew and Guides
Day 1: Arrival Luxor, Egypt - Nile Cruise Tour
A Memphis Tours Representative will meet and assist you upon arrival Luxor Airport and then transfer you to your Nile Cruise vessel in Luxor for embarkation before lunch. After lunch you can visit Luxor City as you have free time to explore with an optional Sound and Light Show in the evening at Karnak Temple. Dinner aboard cruise in the evening with free time at leisure and overnight stay.
Meals: Welcome Drink, Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Breakfast on board the Nile cruise boat in Luxor and then you will be accompanied by your expert Egyptologist Tour Guide for a wonderful exploration of the West Bank in Luxor across the River Nile to the Valley of the Kings,original burial site of 62 Pharaohs including the boy King Tutankhamun.(The three tombs visited are determined by the Egyptian Government as to preserve them from the large flow of visitors, therefore are rotated throughout the year and cannot be confirmed as to which tombs prior to your visit) Discover the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (the only Female Pharaoh) at El Deir EL Bahari and the two towering statues of the Colossi of Memnon.).Please Note: There is an additional Charge to enter the Tombs of King Tutankhamun and Ramses VI.Transfer back to the cruise in Luxor. Sailing to Edfu via Esna Lock with dinner and overnight stay on board the Nile cruise vessel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 5: Fly to Abu Simbel - Lake Cruise Tour
Day 6: Lake Nasser Cruise Excursions
Day 7: Lake Nasser Cruise Tours - Sail to Aswan
Day 8: Lake Cruise Tours - Luxor Sightseeing
Day 9: Optional Tour to Dendera Temple
Day 10: Luxor - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid only during the selected dates above.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware