Festivities, Pharaoh’s and Feluccas on Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise in Egypt is the best way to describe this 5 day festive delight to include celebrating the Christmas and New Year along with exploring the mystical magical world of Ancient Egypt in Aswan and Luxor and cruising along the centuries old River Nile on a voyage of discovery. Time to see Luxor and the famous Valley of the Kings and Temples, then sailing along the Nile stopping off at Temples enroute before arriving in the colourful world of the Nubians in Aswan and all the sights. A once in a lifetime Christmas or New Year break with a Gala Dinner and Party on board in Egypt.
- Meet and greet service upon arrival and departure from our Representatives
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay and excursions
- All transfers by private deluxe air condition vehicle.
- Accommodation aboard 5* Nile cruise on full board basis
- Gala Dinner Party for Christmas / New Year on The River Nile in Egypt
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Excursions to visit Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
- Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Excursions to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Applicable taxes for Nile cruise included in the price.
- Optional Activities.
- Personal spending.
- Tipping for Nile Cruise crew and Guides
Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise Tours
Day 2: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Day 3: Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
Day 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 5: Optional Tour to Abu Simbel - Final Departure
- Steigenberger Minerva Nile Cruise
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 460|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 475|
|Per Single Room Occupancy||$ 635|
- Prices - Prices per person are quoted in Sterling but can also be paid in US$ or Euros by credit or debit card via a secure credit card payment system. Any additional bank charges on bookings will be covered by Memphis Tours. Above prices valid for Christmas and New Year Tours in Egypt.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to avoid disappointment in securing your specific required tour package.Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. Please note that during the Christmas and New Year holidays, tour packages require a deposit of 50%. This deposit forms part of your final payment by credit or debit cards via our secured payment system. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - All transport within your tours is included such as domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi can be provided in road vehicles, therefore please inform us on booking if you require Wi- Fi whilst travelling by road along with complimentary bottled water. All our vehicles are new and of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides and Representatives - Throughout your holiday from arrival to departure, you will have the constant assistance of our Memphis Tour Representatives who are responsible for your transfers to and from Airports, Hotels and resorts and will assist at the Airports with Visa, tickets and luggage and are there to answer any questions you may have. Once you start your tours of the sites in Egypt, you will have the constant guidance of your highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Many children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Therefore Memphis Tours offers packages and tours to suit all ages with excellent combined ‘twin centre’ and multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (Egypt Family Tours and Nile Cruise) and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients having Nile cruise boats, Hotels and tours especially adapted with rooms, cabins and transportation for easy accessibility. Please check the following link for more information.
- Tailor - Made Holidays - A holiday is a special occasion and often means spending your savings. Therefore, you need to make sure that it is the Holiday that you want. Here at Memphis Tours we are more than flexible in adapting your Holiday to what YOU require and can easily ‘Tailor’ it to your requirements .
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware