Check-in/Check-out - Check-in at 2:00 p.m., check-out at 12:00 p.m. Early check-in/late check-out possible upon request.
from 13/05/01: adults-only hotel, children 16 years of age and older are welcome
Private sandy beach with a coral reef (bathing shoes recommended)
Three freshwater pools (one of them is heated in the winter)
Lounge chairs, bathing towels and sun umbrellas at the pool and the beach are included
Multi-lingual hotel personnel
24-hour Reception Counter staff
Internet in the lobby free of charge, in the rooms against a fee
Laundry service for a fee (included for Pharao Club guests)
Medical service upon request and for a fee
Luxury limousine rental available on-site for a surcharge
Lockboxes are available on-site
Various shops: a beauty and hair salon, gift shops
International fax, telephone and email service for a fee
Special all-inclusive services with additional attractive supplemental services owing to the Pharao Club offerings
Souk El Madina with small shops
Appropriate evening attire for men is requested
Recreation Facilities *
- 2 tennis hard courts
- Aerobics room
- Step / water aerobics, water polo
- Jogging path (approx. 1600m)
- Sports activities: Beach volleyball, speed ball, archery, football, basketball, darts, boccia and table tennis
- Free admission to the Aqua Park in Madinat Coraya (food and drink for a fee) with a total of 11 waterslides
Also free of charge for all-inclusive Pharao Club guests:
- Beginner’s scuba-diving package at the pool
- Tennis equipment for the tennis courts
- Fitness room with numerous pieces of fitness equipment
- Indoor swimming pool
For a fee:
- Floodlights for the tennis courts
- Squash court with equipment
- Snorkelling equipment rental
- Bookable on-site third-party services: Scuba-diving centre in Madinat Coraya (scuba diving and snorkelling), quad rental
- Wellness - Free-of-charge for all-inclusive Pharao Club guests:
- Health club with a whirlpool, sauna and steam bath
- Turkish steam bath
- Min. 5x per week, whole-day animation programme (among others, belly-dancing and cooking courses)
- Evening shows and folklore
The Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort Hotel has a choice of rooms and suites to suit all tastes with a total of 364 in total all with sea views, pool and gardens and include a balcony or terrace.
Superior double rooms - approx. 30 sqm with a view of the garden, pool or sea
Deluxe family rooms - approx. 34 sqm with an additional sleeping berth for one person (sofa approx. 180 x 80cm, bathrobe and slippers in the room
Junior suites - approx. 43 sqm, with a bath or a shower/WC, spacious bedroom, separate living room (separated by a door) and a direct view of the sea
Additional in room furnishings include:
- A shower/WC
- A hairdryer
- Air conditioner and heater
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite TV, telephone and minibar
- Equipment for making coffee and tea
- Balcony or a terrace
- Non-smoking rooms as well as five handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request
- Superior double rooms: approx. 30 sqm with a view of the garden, pool or sea
- Pharao Club guests are provided with a fruit basket, a bottle of wine and oriental baked goods in every room and in every suite. In addition, you will receive a bathrobe, slippers and both a welcome gift and a farewell gift.
For a fee:
- Newspapers and magazines in the room
A lovely choice awaits you at the Iberotel Coraya Beach with several choices of Restaurants and Bars serving meals ranging from gourmet to regular dining and light snacks.
- The main restaurant called "Al Maha" serves breakfast and dinner from the buffet with "à la minute"-cooking stations upon a big terrace with a view of Coraya Bay
- À la carte restaurant Fayruz: Mediterranean cuisine (for a fee)
- At the "Night & Day" bar, you will receive regional and international beverages
- The swim-in-pool bar "Margherita" serves refreshing cocktails in and alongside the pool
- The "Palmito" beach bar’s menu includes snacks, fruit and refreshing drinks. View of the sea included
- At the oriental café called "Dar-El-Hawa", you can enjoy local beverage specialties with a shisha
- The "Zuzu's" bar offers an inviting pub atmosphere, two billiards tables and a magnificent terrace.
Culinary offerings at the Iberotel Coraya Beach
- Full-board (buffet), theme evenings, special diet/wholefood diet meals
- Snacks (12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
- Tea/coffee and baked goods (12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
- Ice cream from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 1x per person/stay, food in the oriental or Italian à la carte restaurant included (reservation required)
- Selection of local alcoholic and alcohol-free beverages (10:00 a.m.-midnight)
- Minibar (soft drinks daily)
- 1x "cocktail reception"
- 1x per week/person gala dinner buffet
- 1 bottle of wine upon arrival in the room
- 1 fruit basket upon arrival in the room
- Generous breakfast and evening buffet included
For an additional fee:
- Minibar (for guests with half-board)
- Selection of international beverages
- Dine Around’ Packages at various restaurants (information on-site for guests with half-board)
- Obligatory surcharge for Christmas and New Years Eve meals.
Currency Exchange Service
Here in Egypt, the local currency is known as the Egyptian Pound. It can often be difficult to get smaller notes so it is advisable when you can, to change 200, 100 and 50 notes when you can to either 5, 10, or 20 Pound notes. The Hotel reception will offer you an exchange service and their will be a small commission charge on changing currencies ( they will take British Pounds, US Dollars and Euros).There is an ATM machine at the Hotel and many ATM machines and banks in Hurghada which will also take a small charge for using the machine overseas.Reception will also offer a currency exchange service with a commission charge.
There is local transport in and around Marsa Alam and local Taxis are everywhere but not on always on the meter,so set a reasonable fare before getting in as Hurghada is the closest main resort but over 3 hours away. Memphis Tours provides an excellent transport service with spacious vehicles taking you to Hurghada or Luxor to all sights and attractions with tours available and further afield.
Airport to Hotel and Return
Marsa Alam Airport lies approximately 5 minutes drive from the Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort Hotel and hosts internal (domestic) flights within Egypt along with Scheduled and Charter flights arriving from other worldwide destinations. if you have not already booked your transfer from the Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort Hotel to the Airport (arrival and and return), then working with the Hotel, Memphis Tours can arrange the transport for you in our modern air conditioned vehicles with a representative to assist you on arrival and return to and from the Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort Hotel Please click on this link for further information. Any tours booked will include transportation costs. Please check the link below.
Out and About with Memphis Tours
We are proud to be one of Egypt’s top Tour Operators established since 1955, therefore Memphis Tours offers you the client, an exceptional service catering for all of your needs when it comes to transport and tours. Nothing is too much trouble and we can offer you the regular tours in Hurghada for boat and diving adventures, desert safaris, and trips to Luxor and beyond.We also offer ‘tailor made’ tours to suit your group or family size. Please click on the link below for for all of our current 2014/15 day tours and excursions