- Met and assisted at Luxor Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 4 night in Luxor Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- Tour to Medinat Habu Temple, Tombs of the Nobles and Luxor Museum
- Tour to Deir El Madina, Asasif Tombs and Howard Carter House
- Tour to Valley of the Queens and Luxor Mummification Museum
- All sightseeing tours are Private Tours
- English speaking Tour Guide during all tours.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Lunch meal during tours in Luxor
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- Service charges and taxes included
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal Spending
- Optional activities
- Tipping for Guides
Day 1: Arrival Luxor, Egypt
Day 2: Habu Temple - Nobles Tombs - Luxor Museum
After this you will move on to the Valley (Tombs) of the Nobles, the The Theban Necropolis namely the Tombs of the Nobles.Many numerous tombs are located here with burial places of some who were the most powerful courtiers and people of the ancient City. Known to host as many as 415 tombs, some were said to have been lost through not as yet been located. In the period of the New Kingdom, the tombs had inscriptions of the e tomb owners on them with some having a short prayer.
A break for lunch before completing your day tours at the Luxor Museum on the East Bank of Luxor along the newly refurbished Corniche which hosts an amazing display of pottery, jewelry, furniture, statues and stelae which were created by the Brooklyn Museum of New York. They include a carefully selected assortment of items from the Theban Temples and Necropolis. Then the new extension of the building called the New Kingdom, is dedicated to war machines featuring Tutankhamun’s war chariot. Best of all there are also two royal Mummies, that of Ahmosis I and what is believed to be that of Ramses I. Finally transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.
Day 3: Deir El Madina - Asasif Tombs - Howard House
Moving on to visit and explore the Asasif Tombs next to the Temple of Hatshepsut, not often visited due to lack of visitors not being one of the main publicised sites. The tombs were built for dignitaries during the 25th and 26th Dynasties when Nubian Kings were ruling. Whilst the tombs did not survive in tact of their original structures, there still remains some fine reliefs and paintings.
A break for lunch before your final tour of the day to see the wonderful unchanged history and artifacts of Howard Carter House and Museum. It has now been restored to its former state by the famous Egyptologist and Archaeologist Dr Zahi Hawass in memory of Howard Carter.Take a fascinating insight into the life of Howard Carter whilst moving around the house with a real Howard Carter lecturing you from a 20 minute film presented by a holographic Howard Carter who transports you back to the time of the discovery and shares the excitement of the opening of the tomb of Tutankhamun. Finally back to your hotel with an evening free for any optional tours mentioned above.
Day 4: Valley of the Queens - Mummification Museum
After this your final stop will be at the Luxor Mummification Museum.The majestic Mummification Museum contains everything you would ever wish to know about mummification.The ancient Egyptians believed that in order for a person to reach the afterlife, it was essential that both their body and their name remained, so their Soul would be transported from one life to the next. In order to achieve this, the mummification rituals were developed to preserve the body. The museum contains several human and animal mummies as well as the tools and the canopic jars needed for the ritual. Transfer back to your accommodations with some free time for shopping in Luxor and optional tours.
Day 5: Luxor - Final Departure
- Sonesta St. George Hotel Luxor
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 355|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 395|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 645|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware