Amazing short breaks to include this lovely Luxor and Abu Simbel 4 Day Short Break and discover Luxor Egypt with explorations to Luxor’s historical Pharaonic sites and popular attractions with an excursion to Abu Simbel Temples from Luxor.
- Met and assisted at Luxor Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle with Free WiFi
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor Hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aswan hotel on bed and buffet breakfast basis.
- Complimentary Tea in the day of arrival at Hotel in Luxor
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.West Bank Luxor
- Tour to Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple East Bank Luxor
- Tour to Abu Simbel Temples Lake Nasser
- Tour to Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple in Aswan
- All sightseeing tours are Private Tours
- English speaking Tour Guide during all tours.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Lunch meal during tours
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- Service charges and taxes included
- International Airfare to Egypt
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal Spending
- Optional activities
- Tipping for Guides
Day 1: Arrival Luxor, Egypt - Optional Excursions
Welcome to Luxor, Egypt.Your Memphis Tours Representative will meet and assist you upon arrival at Luxor Airport and escort you to the Hotel in Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle. At the Hotel the Representative will assist with a smooth check-in, and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. In the evening enjoy complimentary Tea at your hotel in Luxor. There is ample time if you wish to take some optional tours today. Luxor City by Kalesh (horse and carriage) to discover the local area and Market, Felucca ride across the River Nile, and even the popular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours - Aswan
After an early breakfast, you will start your full day of Tours in Luxor with your expert English speaking Tour Guide to first visit the West Bank of Luxor, site of the most famous archeological digs in history, the Valley of the Kings. Visit the impressive colonnaded and terraced Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri, which was built into a high cliff face and has graphics telling the story of Hatshepsut’s expeditions to the mysterious land of Punt. Then you go to the Valley of the Kings to see a selection of the beautifully decorated rock-cut tombs, many of which still display vibrant colour and breathtaking detail of deities and scenes from the Book of the Underworld. The most visited tombs have walkways and electric lighting, and the internal walls are protected by glass. ( the 3 tombs you will visit are determined by the Government due to protecting the area and footpaths around and within the tombs). Passing by the huge twin statues known as the Colossi of Memnon for about 15 minutes. Lunch is included.Then proceed to East Bank where you will visit Karnak Temple, the world's largest ancient religious site. The hypostyle hall with its colossal granite columns is one of Egypt’s infamous landmarks, then moving to Luxor Temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals that was dedicated to the Gods.Lunch is included in this tour. Later, you will be transferred by air conditioned vehicle to Aswan to check in overnight at your Hotel in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Aswan to Abu Simbel Temples
Breakfast at your Hotel in Aswan and then you will be accompanied by your private Tour Guide and driver for the trip to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan to see the two magnificent Temples considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt reflecting the glory and grandeur of the New Kingdom. The Egyptian Government and UNESCO decided to co-operate in order to save these Temples from the floods during the period of reconstruction when the High Dam was built. The Temple of Ramses II (also called The Sun Temple), was dedicated to the four universal Gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Ra, and to Ramses II himself. Also The Temple of Queen Nefertari (the beloved wife of Ramses). They are undisputedly one of the world's most breathtaking monuments, and Egypt’s second most visited tourist site, the Pyramids of Giza being on the top of the list, the most remarkable feature of the temple of Abu-Simbel is that the construction is oriented in a way that twice a year, the morning sun rays shine through the length of the inner temple cave and illuminate the statues of the four gods seated at the end of the cave, Lunch box will be served on board your vehicle. finally you will be transferred to your hotel in Aswan.
Meals : Breakfast + Lunch Box
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing - Final Departure
- Sonesta St George Hotel Luxor
- Movenpick Aswan Resort
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 460||$ 510|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 505||$ 565|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 865||$ 935|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware