3 Days Luxor Short Breaks
Amazing short breaks and long weekend holidays to Luxor Egypt including tours to Karnak and Luxor Temples, excursions to Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, with time to explore the City of Luxor and optional tours available. Join the discovery on this 3 Day Luxor Short Break in Upper Egypt.
- Met and assisted at Luxor Airport upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Luxor Hotel on bed and half board basis.
- Complimentary dinner in the day of arrival at Hotel
- Tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple, East Bank Luxor
- Tour of the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.West bank Luxor
- Tour to the Antiquities Museum and Mummification Museum East Bank Luxor
- All sightseeing tours are Private Tours
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during all tours.
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours.
- Lunch meals during tours
- Bottled water during the trips
- Portage when needed
- Service charges and taxes included
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Personal Spending
- Optional activities
- Tipping to Guide
Day 01: Arrival Luxor, Egypt - Optional Excursions
Welcome to Luxor, Egypt.Your Memphis Tours Representative will meet and assist you upon arrival at Luxor Airport and escort you to the Hotel in Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle. At the Hotel the Representative will assist with a smooth check-in, and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. In the evening enjoy your dinner at the hotel in Luxor. There is ample time if you wish to take some optional tours today. Luxor City by Kalesh (horse and carriage) to discover the local area and Market, Felucca ride across the River Nile, and even the popular Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 02: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
After an early breakfast, you will start your full day of Tours in Luxor with your expert English speaking Tour Guide to first visit the West Bank of Luxor, site of the most famous archeological digs in history, the Valley of the Kings. Visit the impressive colonnaded and terraced Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el-Bahri, which was built into a high cliff face and has graphics telling the story of Hatshepsut’s expeditions to the mysterious land of Punt. Then you go to the Valley of the Kings to see a selection of the beautifully decorated rock-cut tombs, many of which still display vibrant colour and breathtaking detail of deities and scenes from the Book of the Underworld. The most visited tombs have walkways and electric lighting, and the internal walls are protected by glass. ( the 3 tombs you will visit are determined by the Government due to protecting the area and footpaths around and within the tombs). Passing by the huge twin statues known as the Colossi of Memnon for about 15 minutes. Lunch is included.Then proceed to East Bank where you will visit Karnak Temple, the world's largest ancient religious site. The hypostyle hall with its colossal granite columns is one of Egypt’s infamous landmarks, then moving to Luxor Temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals that was dedicated to the Gods.Lunch is included in this tour. Overnight in Luxor with free time to explore or take an optional tour.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 03: Luxor Excursions - Final Departure
Today you have the perfect opportunity if you can wake very early, to take a wonderful ‘ one off’ opportunity to take a balloon ride over the Nile and Valley of the Kings. Spectacular views and the best way to really understand the layout of the old capital City of Thebes from the air. Also today, is a delightful tour after breakfast, of the famous Luxor Museum which display pottery, jewelry, furniture, statues and stelae.Then continue your Luxor sightseeing tour to visit the majestic Mummification Museum which contains everything you would ever want to know about mummification. The ancient Egyptians believed that in order for a person to reach heaven it was essential that both their body and their name remained so their Soul would be transported from one life to the next. Lunch is included. Then transfer to Luxor Airport for final departure.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware