Luxury Holidays to Cairo and Alexandria
- Meet and greet services upon Airport arrival and departure by our Representatives
- All transfers by exclusive air-conditioned vehicle with Free WIFI
- Assistance of our Personnel during tours and transfers
- Accommodation for 4 nights at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence on breakfast
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Experienced English speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to all sights as per above itinerary
- Lunch at The Mena House Hotel Giza
- Lunch at Nagib Mahfouz Restaurant in Cairo
- Lunch at Studio Masr Restaurant in Alexandria
- Tours to Giza Plateau, Pyramids and Sphinx
- Tours to Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Free Entry to the Mummification Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Tour to Old Coptic Cairo and Saladin Citadel
- Shopping tour to Khan Khalili Old Bazaar
- Tour of the Catacombs Alexandria
- Tour of Pompey’s Pillar Alexandria
- Tour to The Citadel Alexandria
- Tour of the Library of Alexandria
- Bottled water during tours
- Service charges and taxes included
- International air fare
- Personal spending money
- Optional activities
- Tipping for Guides, drivers and Hotel staff
Day 1: Arrive Cairo - Four Seasons at the First Residence
Throughout your Cairo holiday, in addition to the tour leader you will meet a variety of English-speaking expert English speaking Tour Guides, chosen for their expertise on each of the areas you are visiting. After check-in you are free to spend the rest of the day at your leisure. In the evening, a special treat with an optional tour to watch the ‘Sound and Light Show’ at the Pyramids, telling the history of these ancient colossal structures. Then back to your Hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Museum
Day 3: Cairo to Alexandria Day Tour
Day 4: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
Day 5: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware