5 Day Holiday to Cairo and Luxor
Private Touring Holiday
- Meet and greet service to and from Airports with a Memphis Tours Representative
- All transfer on tours and Airports in an air conditioned vehicle with Free WIFI
- Domestic flights Cairo to Luxor and return
- Accommodation for 3 Nights in a Cairo Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Accommodation for 1 Night in a Luxor Hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- Expert English speaking egyptologist Tour Guides
- Bottled water during transport on tours
- Visit to the Pyramids and Great Sphinx in Cairo
- Visit to Giza Plateau in Cairo
- Visit to The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities in Cairo
- Visit to Coptic Cairo
- Visit to khan khalili Bazaar in Cairo
- Visit to the Valley of the Kings Luxor
- Visit to the Colossi of Memnon in Luxor
- Visit to Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor
- Visit to Karnak Temple in Luxor
- Visit to Luxor Temple in Luxor
- Assistance of our Personnel during tours and transfers
- Service charges and taxes included
- International Airfare to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Persona spending money
- Tipping for Guides
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Tours
Please Note* There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids and also the Solar Boat Museum. Also an additional charge to enter the Mummies Room at the Museum.Please speak with your Tour Guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
Day 3: Fly Cairo to Luxor - Luxor Sightseeing
Day 4: Luxor Tours - Fly To Cairo
Day 5: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware