The Highlights of Dubai and Cairo
Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, Museum, Old citadel and Bazaars in Cairo, to Old Luxor, Valley of the Kings before cruising the Nile to see more Temples and Nubian Aswan. Enjoy a mixture of history and modernity while visiting both Cairo and Dubai. Visit the historic monuments of Cairo's long history, including the pyramids, Islamic Cairo and Saladin's Citadel. Witness the incredible architecture of modern Dubai and enjoy a desert safari outside the city.
- Meet and greet service and returns by our Representatives at both Airports
- Assistance of our Guest Relations during your stay
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hotel Dubai at your hotel including breakfast
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Hotel Cairo including bed and breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo as mentioned in the itinerary are private tours
- Private English speaking Tour Guides in Cairo and group in Dubai
- Group Desert safari in Dubai
- Group City tour in Dubai (available all days except Friday)
- Dhow Cruise in Dubai (group tour)
- Tour to the Pyramids, Museum, Citadel, Old Bazaar. Old Cairo - Cairo included
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay in Egypt or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt and Dubai
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
- Tourism Dirham fees
- Tipping for Guides
Day 01: Arrival Dubai - Welcome
Day 02: Dubai Sightseeing - Dhow Cruise
Day 03: Dubai Desert Safari
You will be picked up from your Hotel during the morning to drive across the magical sands of the Arabian Desert in a modern 4X4 spacious Jeep with a thrilling ride up and down the golden sands of Arabia before stopping on the highest point of the dunes, giving you spectacular panoramic views and amazing photo opportunities.There is also the chance to try your skill at sandboarding.Back to your transport to continue on the a traditional Bedouin campsite complete with a henna designer,(non- permanent tattooing) with traditional Bedouin clothing and refreshments. Why not try a camel ride to complete your day of adventure. Return back to the Bedouin encampment camp and dine on a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars. A performance by a local belly dancer to traditional Arabian music. Complete the experience by trying a shisha pipe(Hubbly Bubbly), available in many aromatic flavours before heading to your hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 04: Dubai - Fly to Cairo, Egypt
Day 05: Pyramids Tour
Day 06: Cairo Sightseeing
Day 07: Cairo to Alexandria Optional Tour
Day 08: Cairo - Fly Back Home
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware