Ancient Egypt and Jordan Tour
Saturday, Monday, Wednesday
- Met with assistance at all Airports upon arrival and departure by our Representative.
- Expert assistance and guidance during your stay by our Personnel, including all tours mentioned.
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle.
- Internal flight ticket from Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh by EGYPTAIR
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Cairo Hotel including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night on Sleeper Train including breakfast, dinner.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star cruise on full board.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Sharm El Sheikh Hotel including breakfast.
- Accommodation for 3 night in Amman Hotel including breakfast.
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum.
- All sightseeing tours on the cruise sharing cruise group.
- Tour to the Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Temple of Philae.
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Tours to St. Catherine Monastery
- Day tour in Petra to sights as described in the itinerary.
- Day tour to Madaba, Nebo and Dead Sea
- Lunch meals during tours in Egypt and Jordan.
- Entrance fees to the sights in Egypt and Jordan as mentioned above
- English-speaking Tour Guide in Cairo/Aswan to Luxor
- On the Spot Local English speaking Guide in Petra for about 2/3 hours
- International flight from Sharm to Amman by Royal Jordanian
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Free loan of mobile phone charged against 30 min local calls / 2 min. international calls
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt and Jordan
- Optional tours
- Personal spending
- Tipping for boat staff and Guides
Day 01: Arrival Cairo - Welcome
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt. Your Tour Manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the Hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the Hotel the Tour Manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Cairo Tours and Pyramids - Train to Aswan
Day 03: Aswan Nile Cruise Sightseeing
You will be met at Aswan Train Station by a Representative who will transfer you to embark on your Nile River Cruise before Lunch. After lunch, your Tour Guide in Aswan will escort you to visit the world famous Aswan High Dam, a engineering miracle when it was built in the 1960s. It contains 18 times the material used in the Great Pyramid of Cheops.Then moving on to the Nubian Philae Temple, which is devoted to the two Goddesses Isis and Hathor and the to see the largest known ancient Obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, known as the ‘Unfinished Obelisk’. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Sail to Kom Ombo. After breakfast will be accompanied by your English speaking Guide to visit Kom Ombo Temple, home of the Crocodile-headed God of fertility Sobek, creator of the world, and Horus. Lunch and afternoon tea onboard your cruise with free time at leisure whilst sailing to Edfu to explore Edfu's Temple of Horus, one of the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian temples on the Nile Continue the cruise down the Nile to Esna. Dinner and overnight stay onboard cruise in Esna.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
Breakfast on board the cruise during sailing to Luxor, and then you will be taken over to the West bank of the River Nile to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs of the Ancients were discovered (including the boy King Tutankhamun).These tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. (The three tombs visited are determined by the Egyptian Government as to preserve them from the large flow of visitors, therefore are rotated throughout the year and cannot be confirmed as to which tombs prior to your visit). Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. and then visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon).
* Optional tour of the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06: Luxor Nile Cruise - Fly to Sharm El Sheikh
Day 07: Tour to St Catherine Monastery
After breakfast, you will transfer with your Guide for a tour of the wonderful The Monastery of St. Catherine located at the heart of Sinai and at the foot of the Gebel Musa, or Mount Moses. Fronted by gardens and cypress trees, the Monastery is owned and run by the Greek Orthodox Church. Its rich library houses the world's second largest collection of illuminated manuscripts after the Vatican. You can see the Burning Bush and a large number of antique works of art: invaluable icons, beautifully carved doors, exquisite wall paintings and other fine religious ornaments. Transfer back to your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 08: Sharm El-Sheikh Optional Tour
Breakfast at your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh with free day at leisure around your Hotel, on the beach or many of the optional excursions available in Sharm El Sheikh such as Diving and Snorkeling boat trips to Ras Mohamed with qualified instructors, of quad bike safaris and 4x4 Jeeps. Overnight stay at your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 09: Sharm El Sheikh - Fly to Amman, Jordan
Breakfast at your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and then you will be met and assisted and transferred to Sharm El Sheikh International Airport to fly to Amman in Jordan.Upon arrival in Jordan, our Representative will meet and assist you through the customs and immigration procedures. Transfer to the Hotel in Amman for free welcome drink and check in with free time at leisure in Amman and overnight stay.
Day 10: Madaba Jordan and The Dead Sea
After breakfast, your first stop in Jordan is the town of Madaba which hosts an extremely unique mosaic of Palestine dating from the 6th century and is situated on the floor of the Ancient Church of Saint George. continuing on to your next exploration of Mount Nebo. From here, is said to be the location of where the Prophet Moses gazed over at the Promised Land and after he died, was said to be buried here. Two more stops in your day will include a visit to an ancient Monastery which overlooks what is known as the Jordan Valley,parts of the Holy Land and the Dead Sea. Finally driving to the Dead Sea, said to be the lowest point on earth where you can have time to swim and float in the salt waters, enriched with minerals and mud which are therapeutic. Transfer back to Amman for free time at leisure and overnight at your hotel in Amman.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 11: Petra Jordan Sightseeing
After your Hotel breakfast,after a drive of approximately 2.5 hours you will arrive at Jordan’s most famous Ancient site known as the Red Rose Rock City, which was home of the Nabatean Civilisation established around the 6th century B.C., a Nomadic tribe who settled in the area and rock caves of Petra. You will have the chance to either take a horse ride through the canyon known as the Siq) or by foot if you prefer. Walking or riding until you reach to the most magnificent monument called the Treasury. Other monuments are Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs and Pharaoh's Castle. Afterwards you will be driven back to Amman for overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 12: Amman, Jordan - Fly Back Home
After breakfast, Transfer to Queen Alia International Airport in Amman for final departure.
- Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Movenpick Royal Lily Nile Cruise
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Sharm EL Sheikh
- Geneva Hotel Amman
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Sonesta St. George I Nile Cruise
- Savoy Sharm Resort
- Marriott Amman Hotel
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through December 31.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware