A mystical magical 15 day discovery of ancient worlds, river of life and colourful oceans in this Egypt and Jordan discovery Tour. Heading to the Pyramids and Sphinx in Cairo and more , followed by a step back in time along the Nile river watching daily life unchanged for centuries in Upper Egypt to Luxor and its Pharaonic Tombs and Temples with more discoveries enroute to the vibrant City of Aswan and the hospitable smiley Nubian culture. This Egypt and Jordan Discovery Tour also takes you on a wonderful break at the Red Sea in Sharm El Sheikh for diving or relaxing, then finally on to Jordan with the famous Nabatean civilisation, Romans, Greeks and the Dead Sea for therapies. All in all an exciting reality.
- Meet and greet service by our Representatives at Airport(s)
- Assistance of our Personnel during your stay, tours and excursions
- All sightseeing tour on the cruise sharing cruise group
- All transfers by private a/c deluxe van class
- Domestic flight ticket Cairo to Aswan by EgyptAir
- Domestic flight ticket Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh by EgyptAir
- Overland transfer from Sharm El Sheikh to Taba
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo Hotel of your choice with breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aswan Hotel of your choice with breakfast
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5* cruise Aswan-Luxor on full board
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Sharm El Sheikh hotel of your choice with breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Petra Jordan Hotel of your choice with breakfast
- Accommodation for 2 night in Amman Jordan Hotel of your choice with breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Old Cairo
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples enroute
- Tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East bank of the Nile
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Petra major sights as described above in itinerary
- Horseback ride in Petra
- Tour to Madaba, Mt. Nebo and Dead Sea in Jordan
- Lunch meals during tours in Giza/Cairo/Petra
- Bottled water on board the bus during all Egypt tours
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo/Aswan to Luxor/Petra/Amman in Jordan
- English speaking Guide in Cairo/Aswan to Luxor
- English speaking on the spot Guide in Petra about 3 hours
- English speaking Assistant to Madaba, Nebo and Dead Sea
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Free loan of mobile phone during your stay in Egypt charged against 30 min local calls / 3 min. international calls.
- International Airfare
- Egypt and Jordan entry visa
- Personal spending
- Optional excursions
- Tipping for Cruise crew and Guides
Day 1: Arrive Cairo ‘Welcome to Egypt’
Welcome to Egypt. You will be met and assisted on arrival at Cairo International Airport by our Memphis Tours Representative, then transferred by air conditioned vehicle to your Hotel for check in and a welcome drink. He will explain what to expect on your visit. Your Tour Leader will be your point of contact throughout the whole trip, and will give you details of how to contact him at any time whilst in Egypt under the care of Memphis Tours. Throughout your holiday, in addition to the Tour Leader you will meet a variety of English-speaking Tour Guides, who have been chosen for their expertise on each of the areas you are visiting. After check-in you are free to spend the rest of the day / evening at your leisure. *There is an optional Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing - Fly to Aswan
Day 4: Aswan - Optional Abu Simbel Tour
Note* Other optional tours are available in Aswan to the Nubian Museum and Villages, Kitchener’s Island and Old Souk of Aswan City.
Day 5: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
Day 6: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Day 7: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
* Please Note: Optional tour of the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 8: Luxor Nile Cruise - Fly to Sharm El Sheikh
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh Optional Tours, Red Sea
Day 10: Sharm El Sheikh Optional Excursions
Day 11: Sharm El Sheikh Optional Excursions
Day 12: Transfer to Jordan (Via Taba Borders)
Please Note* There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32 - 20 British Pounds) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25 - 16 British Pounds) Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative for a transfer to Petra.
Day 13: Petra Tours, Jordan
Day 14: Madaba - The Dead Sea, Jordan
Day 15: Amman - Fly Back Home
- Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
- Movenpick Aswan Resort
- MS Nile Goddess Nile Cruise
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort
- Geneva Hotel Amman
- Petra Panorama Hotel
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 2050||$ 2250|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 2150||$ 2350|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 3300||$ 3600|
- Fairmont Nile City Hotel
- Moevenpick Aswan Resort
- Sonesta St George Nile Cruise
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort
- Marriott Petra Hotel
- Marriott Amman Hotel
|Per Person in Triple Room||$ 2500||$ 2650|
|Per Person in Double Room||$ 2600||$ 2750|
|One Person Traveling Alone||$ 4280||$ 4500|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge. Current prices valid through April 30.2017 excluding Christmas Holidays.
- Payment - Early Reservations advised to avoid disappointment in securing your spaces..Booking secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit. During the Christmas holidays, packages require a deposit of 50%. forming part of your final payment. Packages and vacations which include International flights will require the full flight cost and deposit (25% or 50%) due to the regulations of the Airlines who require full payment
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road.Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are available to assist you with transfers to and from Airports, Hotels assisting at Airports with Visa, tickets, luggage. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Travelling with Children - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Specially adapted Nile Cruise boat MS Amarco 1 has all amenities for wheelchairs and special assistance customers on the boat and disembarking for tours. Assistance from the Boat Crew and Tour Guides are always ready and available.For Wheelchair adapted tours and packages in Egypt (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware