Port Sokhna to Pyramids Tour
According to your Cruise Schedule
A fascinating day tour from from Port Sokhna to Cairo to discover the Ancient world of the Pharaohs with the unique opportunity to views the magnificent Pyramids at Giza and the Great Sphinx, along with other Pyramids close by.
- Pick up and return services from Port Sokhna to Entrance point on Cruise Ship
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist Guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Giza
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Our professional Memphis Tours English speaking Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your exit point of the Ship at Port Sokhna in the morning holding a sign with your name. Your private shore excursion from Port Sokhna to Cairo will be by road (approximately 3 hours) in an air-conditioned vehicle with a rest stop on the way. Upon arrival at Giza, You will begin at Memphis, the ancient Capital of Egypt to visit the colossal statue of Ramses II and nearby a still half-buried Hathor Temple. A drive to the famous Giza Plateau will reveal Egypt’s signature attractions, that of the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle Pyramids of Chephren, the smallest Pyramid of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, (known as the Father of Terror to the ancient Pharaohs). The tour includes a visit to the Valley Temple facing the great Sphinx. Lunch will then be provided then you will start the second part of your tour with a visit to Sakkara, part of Memphis's massive necropolis, and the burial site of the most ancient of Pharaohs seeing the first pyramids build in Egypt, the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, designed by Imhotep the ancient Egyptian architect. Then a visit to the Teti Pyramid, Tomb of Mereruka and other monuments in Sakkara. Also you will visit some tombs which belongs to the high officials of Ti and Mereruka. Continue the tour to Dahshur Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramids which were founded by King Snefru – the founder of the Old Kingdom. Both Pyramids the Bent and the Red create the link between the Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the Pyramids of Giza. Finally you will be escorted by your Guide back to the cruise in Port Sokhna.
*Please note: There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids and also the Solar Boat Museum. Please speak with your tour guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Memphis Tours Advantages - We guarantee the following Stamp entry in passport to Egypt on board before leaving your Cruise Ship. Guaranteed ‘Meet and Greet’ service from your exit point from the Cruise Ship with return on time back from your Cairo excursion to your Cruise. A mobile phone will be given to the Tour Guide escorting you with direct contact to the Ship should any situations occur whilst you are on your tour. A guarantee that we offer you the best excursion at the best price with highly professional Guides and fully covered for everything during your tour.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware