Bedouin Safari Trip from Safaga Port
According to your Cruise Schedule
A real cultural experience on this combined mix of interesting and fun things to do from Port Safaga on this bedouin day tour Safari. Included in this day of variety is a 4x4 Jeep adventure, Camel Ride and Bedouin dinner and sunset watching.
- Meet and greet service by our Guide
- Pick up and return service to your Cruise Ship from Exit point
- All transfers by Jeep safari Toyota 4x4
- Panorama view and Sunset attendance
- English Speaking desert Safari Tour Guide
- Camel ride in the desert of Hurghada
- Bedouin Village Tour with Bedouin Tea
- Barbeque dinner
- Bottled water on board the bus during all tours
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
After your cruise ship arrival at Safaga Port, your desert Tour Guide will pick you up by 4x4 Jeep then escort you to Hurghada (approximately 60 km) to start your Bedouin Safari tour into the desert . You will enjoy all the comforts of a modern, air-conditioned, 4x4 WD Toyota land cruiser driving between the mountains of the Eastern desert (East of the river Nile) to a Bedouin village. A guided tour will inform you about Bedouin life (Houses, food, Education, religion, etc.) followed by a camel ride. Then you will attend the amazing sunset views in the desert with a barbeque dinner and bottled water. After dinner you will enjoy a folkloric Bedouin show and songs then later, enjoy watching the stars by the night while driving back from the Bedouin Village to your Cruise ship in Safaga Port.
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Memphis Tours Advantages - We guarantee the following Stamp entry in passport to Egypt on board before leaving your Cruise Ship. Guaranteed ‘Meet and Greet’ service from your exit point from the Cruise Ship with return on time back from your Cairo excursion to your Cruise. A mobile phone will be given to the Tour Guide escorting you with direct contact to the Ship should any situations occur whilst you are on your tour. A guarantee that we offer you the best excursion at the best price with highly professional Guides and fully covered for everything during your tour.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware