Day Tour "Grand Tour of Istanbul"
According to the Cruise Schedule
We would like enhance your cruise and onshore vacation holiday into the Mediterranean Sea by taking a private tour with private guide and exclusive van class satisfy your needs to discover Istanbule historical sights of Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Grand Covered Bazaar, Bosphorus cruise and 1001 Turkish Nights Dinner Show and much more.
- Meet and greet service by your guide
- Pick up services and return to the pier
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Professional tour guide
- Service charges and taxes included
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tipping kitty
Morning time you will be picked up from your cruise by your own private English speaking tour guide who will meet you in Istanbul port holding the sign of Memphis tours in which is written your name and start touring to St. Sophia (Hagai Sophia) which was built by the Emperor Justinian when Istanbul was Constantinople as well as it’s one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world. Continue the tour to visit Topkapi palace which was the official and primary residence in the city of the Ottoman Sultans for approximately 400 years. Its Initial construction began in 1459, ordered by Sultan Mehmed II, the conqueror of Byzantine Constantinople. The palace is full of examples of Ottoman architecture and also contains large collections of porcelain, robes, weapons, shields, armor, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphic manuscripts and murals, as well as a display of Ottoman treasure and jewelry. After that you are going to see the Blue Mosque: One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. Also you are going to visit Hippodrome that was constructed by the Roman Emperor Septimus Severus in 203 AD and Constantine the Great enlarged and adorned it with beautiful works which were brought from different places of the Roman Empire when he chose Byzantium as his new capital. Although there is not much left from the original building except the Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine and Constantine Columns, as well as the Hippodrome was not only used for races but also for public meetings. Then you are going to end the tour by visiting the Grand Bazaar which is one of the largest covered markets in the world. It has more than 58 streets and 4000 shops. It is well known for its spice, jewelry, leather, meerschaum pipes, copper & brassware, tiles & pottery, carpet shops and all sorts of other things. Finally Then you will be escorted by your guide back to the cruise in Istanbul port
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour. A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Travelling with Children in Egypt - Children delight in touring the Pyramids, Temples and Tombs in Egypt as often it is part of their school study programme. Memphis Tours offers packages to suit all ages with excellent combined multi location destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Cruise and the Red Sea Resorts.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware