- Pick up and return services from Alexandria Port
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Adventure Desert trip in the desert for about 15 minutes by 4x4 jeep
- Camel ride in the Pyramids area
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch at Sakkara Country Club Restaurant
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Our professional Memphis Tours English speaking Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your exit point of the Ship at Alexandria Port in the morning holding a sign with your name. Your private shore excursion from Alexandria to Cairo will be by road (approximately 3 hours) in an air-conditioned vehicle with a rest stop on the way. Get excited by a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a Pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Upon arrival at Sakkarra, you will be transferred by jeep 4x4 jeep into the desert for approximately 15 minutes. After that you will stop to enjoy the panoramic view of the Step Pyramid in Sakkara. Following this, transferred to Camel Caravan in the Desert where you will start a leisurely Camel ride for about 30 minutes until you reach Sakkara Country Club. Enjoy Lunch at Sakkara Country Club then transferred back to Alexandria Port by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Please note: There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids and also the Solar Boat Museum. Please speak with your tour guide should you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
|2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6 Persons|
|Prices||$ 335||$ 305||$ 260||$ 245||$ 235|
- Prices - Per Person in Sterling Per Tour and can be paid in US$ or Euros by credit card via a secure payment system with no extra surcharge.Current prices valid through April 30.2017.
- Payment - Reservations should be made as early as possible to secure your places on required tour and we accept booking 1 day prior to tour starting .Your booking will be secured upon receipt of a 25% deposit Once completed, our Representative will take the balance of payment when you are collected for your tour.(cash or credit and debit cards accepted).
- Transportation - Transport for all tours included: domestic flights, trains, and air conditioned vehicles by road. Wi-Fi, Bottled water and ice box all included whilst travelling by road. All are new vehicles of the latest design and technology.
- Tour Guides - Are always there to meet and greet you from your pickup point and return. All tours of the sites in Egypt include constant guidance of a highly qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide both on included and optional tours.
- Memphis Tours Advantages - We guarantee the following Stamp entry in passport to Egypt on board before leaving your Cruise Ship. Guaranteed ‘Meet and Greet’ service from your exit point from the Cruise Ship with return on time back from your Cairo excursion to your Cruise. A mobile phone will be given to the Tour Guide escorting you with direct contact to the Ship should any situations occur whilst you are on your tour. A guarantee that we offer you the best excursion at the best price with highly professional Guides and fully covered for everything during your tour.
- Wheelchair Travellers - Memphis Tours are particularly keen to promote and cater for disabled and wheelchair clients with specially adapted transportation for easy accessibility. (Please click here).
Travel Experience Since 1955
Memphis Tours is one of the pioneers which have great impact on travel industry for more than 55 years of experience.
Personalized Travel Services
Whatever your travel dreams, together we can custom-design the perfect itinerary with highly personalized services just for you
We Speak Your Language
A multilingual website offers content in 8 different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Chinese
Flexibility to Change
We know how important it is for travellers to have the flexibility to change their itinerary due to some reasons or force majeure
Your Safety and Security
A professional will accompany the guests to all of the places; they will never be left alone to fend for themselves
High Quality Service
We do believe honestly that quality should come first and quantity would come later and our main objective focused on (Quality is our Top Priority)
Customer Service 24/7
We offer Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone and email for questions about our tours and services
Support Sustainable Tourism
We are attempting to make a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people
Secure Online Payment
Our website is protected by the world′s most secure online payment system VeriSign Secure
Secure Website by MacAfee
Memphis Tours website is a McAfee Secure site that helps keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud and spyware